sábado, abril 28, 2007

Ragnarok descends

Throwing friends to the way,
we will walk in the lake of fire,
were we burned our memories.
Once again,
listen to ourselves,
watch ourselves, spy ourselves,
how we look at the glance of the mirror,
to finally betray the image that we used to portrait.
We choose not to stay on the Calvary,
renouncing to our fate to die,
burning up the crosses,
gathering up the roses
that will soon fade away.

“I’m still the same,

I’m still the same”,
I try to say in silence,
while I rub my forehead,
but I’m on the other side,
tearing up my body with violence,
while I march fully ahead,
with my nose as a guide.

Pablo waits, stays for those who will panic,
and calls himself the leader
of the crowded army of the weak,
creating what is italic,
hiring the spreaders,
that are destroying what was greek.

Kill me, kill me if you want,
I will not show resistance,
your father will die anyway,
it’s meant to be,
you and me, we share a bond,
what you’ll do to me,
it will come back to you anyway;

It’s meant to be.

So, now it’s the end,
it is coming again,
for the last time,
for you and all your race,
Ragnarok descends.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Feliz Cumpleaños mi amor, deseo que tengas un gran día.